Monday, April 1, 2013

Good Reads Review for "Wicca 404"

Wicca 404: Advanced Goddess ThealogyWicca 404: Advanced Goddess Thealogy by HPS, Esra Free
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked the ideas she presented, and how she presented them, for the most part. I had already come up with similar ideas through reading "Spiral Dance". The idea of Goddess and the Living Universe we inhabit, not just the planet we live on. The sequential idea that this thought would make an impact on the choices you make in life, as we are all more tightly interconnected than some viewpoints on many religions allow for. I was not as impressed with her God concept, seemed rather vague considering how much though and time she had obviously spent on her central theory.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |